Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ribbon Storage

I have been looking for an organized way to store my ribbon for years. I have looked for storage box solutions, even trying once to make my own out of a cardboard box and a dowel. Recently I came up with this solution. While it didn't solve all my ribbon dilemmas, it's certainly a start in the right direction.

This is my armoir. All of my craft and office supplies are stored here. And now, so is my ribbon collection. Part of it anyway.

I still have more ribbon to store. Some of the holes in the cardboard ribbon holder are too small to fit over the smallest tension rod. This is still leaves me with the annoyance of eventually having to remove spools of ribbon from the rod in order to discard empty ones. Oh well, I can't have it all I guess!


Do you have a great way to store
ribbon you can share with me?
signature2

No comments: