Sunday, December 4, 2011

10th Day of Christmas Gift For Teacher

This is a cute little wooden tree, about 6" tall adorned with glitter and sparkles. These pictures are about all I have time for except to tell you that I made an amazing braised beef stew (ish) tonight. Unfortunately, I was too busy eating it to snap a picture, but I may post the recipe later. It was loved by all and as usual, the hubby complained, "Mom is such a good cook, only she never makes enough!" I heard a whole show on braising this week on Martha Stewart XM Radio. So, I didn't have a recipe, I just went off their general instructions. They mentioned you could go to MarthaStewart.com and type in the keyword "Braising" for more information. There was lots of information there and a helpful video, but it was not the same info from the radio show. Good luck!


signature2

No comments: