Friday, November 4, 2011

Week In Review

The week is coming to an end and can you believe I haven't been to Target one time???! Absolute madness, I tell you. Anyway, I really wanted to post some pics of Halloween, I know I am a bit late, but oh well.
My Zombie Cheerleader
Zombie Cheerleaders Pumpkin
Get this! Honey had to go get some new pumpkins on Saturday, because the ones I had gotten to carve had turned to mush. As we are carving them we notice they are green pumpkins, spray painted orange! Look closely at the star eye. What's up with dat?
Nash's Pumpkin (Grim Reaper)
Lil's Pumpkin
In other news, Chloe had a swim meet this past weekend. She did quite well. But...they don't really compete against each other. I mean they swim against one another, but times are only meant for personal growth. Each child receives a participation ribbon with their time. They really just want them to improve on their own time each meet. I get it, but for someone who is competitive, like Chloe, it really took a lot of the fun out it.

Other than that not too much going on here except that we are taking a break from piano for a month. The weather is cooling down, nights in the 30's and days in the 60's. And, I have found out that I am hosting Thanksgiving for my in-laws. Pretty funny, since I haven't cooked them a bowl of cereal, much less a freaking turkey! Should be interesting. My guest room is almost ready. I have been working on it for about a month and it is becoming a beautiful, romantic retreat. I don't have any guests scheduled, and I'd be surprised if I ever get one, but it's there if any miracles should happen. I will be posting pictures soon, I just have some finishing touches to make.
Have a great weekend!
signature2

1 comment:

Crystal said...

OMGOsh your zombie cheerleader looks great!! I also cheer when I can get through consecutive days or a whole week w/o frequenting the local Target! It's my everest!!