Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ashley's Brownie Popsicles

Have you met Ashley over @ Attention 2 Detail? If not, you must pop on over there this instant! She is full of the most adorable, unique, and creative party planning ideas. These Brownie Popsicles she found are sooooo cute and I love them even more because they fit into my "good things simple" motto. She also recently posted a great decorating idea for a Fabric Ribbon Table Skirt. I just had to share how fabulous she is with you! I showed Chloe this picture, and she wants me to make them for her upcoming birthday party. Thanks Ashley for sharing this awesome, awesome post!





















signature2

3 comments:

Kristen said...

These are SO cute! Great idea. =)

Closer to Lucy said...

OMgoodness those are cute!

I think even I could do those! Thanks for the share.

Lucy is out hopping. Come on by when you get a chance Closer to Lucy

Megan said...

These are SO cute!