Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Blog! and problems with Flickr

Hi! What a day! I started out looking for blogs about fashion so I could get an idea of how to pair these new ankle boots. I didn't have much luck finding exactly what I was looking for. So, I got a crazy hairbrained idea today and went with it. This morning I formed a plan with my long lost BFF to start a fashion blog. She liked the idea and was going to stew over a name. I told her a name that was available and I never heard back from her. Sooo, sorry Bex, but I rock n rolled it! If you hate it we can always change it! I worked on it all day, and in the process my Flickr account reached it's maximum bandwidth and for some reason it won't take my yahoo account info which for some reason they require for payment!!! That's why my signature isn't available at the moment. I want to change the signature anyway.
Luckily I have a tutorial here

My new blog is here! Please check out http://www.fashionmomsrock.blogspot.com/

All that work made me HUNGRY!
When I wasn't working I was having my one of my favorite snacks! I love these Trader Joe's salsa's! I always have a couple of each of these jars and a new bag of Tostitos in my pantry. That way, I'm always prepared for an unexpected visitor. I love it because I don't have to worry about them spoiling. It's great for those days when I haven't been to the grocery store in a while. I seriously urge you to try these. They are bold mild and even my kids eat them. They lend a certain sweetness. I even checked the jars to see if there was added sugar. There wasn't. I think the sweetness comes from the roasting.

Yes, I finished off this bag today, but don't worry, I already ran out for another along with some Corona's to stave off any weekend hunger pangs!

Have a great weekend!
Cheers,
Lil

No comments: