Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Nash's Birthday

Yesterday was Nash's birthday. It wasn't just any birthday, it was his 13th birthday! That means I am now the mom of a teenager ;-(. Lucky for me, he is the sweetest and smartest boy ever. I couldn't be more proud of all that he has accomplished this last year, and how he has composed himself in all his fame. I know this is only a tidbit of the wonderful and amazing things he will do in his future.

To celebrate his birthday milestone we took him to go see family in North Carolina. My in-laws live there, and my SIL just had a brand new baby girl who we just had to visit. She is amazing and just like they use to say about Nash, she too has a pleasant disposition. When I look at her it is as if I am looking at my kids again when they were babies. Being first cousins they all have very similar features.

Our family is really loving North Carolina, and I wonder how long it will be before we pack up and leave California...

Here are some photos of a little farm we went to while we were there.




 She literally stopped drinking and looked at me as soon as I pointed my camera in her direction. What a ham! Haha, get it? It's funny because it's a cow and not a pig.
They call her the Chick Fil-A cow.


            We took a ride around the farm in a covered wagon.
Reminds me of the Oregon Trail!

 Feels like fall!

No comments: